Weekend Stuff

You ever have one of those weekends you just know is going to take at least the next
five days to fully recover from?
Well I just had one.
I haven't stopped going since the moment my friends got into town last Thursday on my birthday,
then we proceeded to bachelorette it up all weekend,
until right now.
And today I am on the struggle bus.
I am literally chugging cups of coffee just to keep my eyes open at the moment.

So now I'm going to take the easy way out and fill this post with a lot of photos,
and not a lot of words.
Sorry for partying.

We kicked off the Bachelorette festivities Friday evening with drinks downtown.





Then the night led us to Paris Club for dinner.


I have mixed feelings about this place.
It's basically everything I'm against- pretentious, glitzy, and a little too big for its britches.
But.... when you're with a big group of girls and all dressed up, it's kinda fun to go somewhere like this and pretend you're too big for your britches, as well.
But it just takes one bitchy waiter to piss on your experience.
What's with annoying waiters, anyway?
It's like, I get it you think you're really cool because you're working at a really cool place,
but guess what, we're the ones eating at a really cool place.
So stop being a princess and take our damn order.
From the moment we sat down our waiter had an attitude. It was as if he was pissed we were interrupting his night or something.
But we got over it and managed to have a fun time, anyway.
On the way out Sara (the MOH) and Codi (the Bride-to-be) found a street entertainer
and decided to jump in on his set.




The rest of the night consisted of us hopping around other pretentious bars like
Hub51, American Junkie, Hubbard Inn, with a final stop at my favorite, Snickers.
Sadly, I don't think the girls were too fond of my lovely Snickers because we left after just one drink...
I don't know why.
What's not to love about a bar that looks like this?


Saturday we started the day with bloodies and hot dogs watching the Cubs play from a rooftop
next to the stadium.



Saturday night was when the real bachelorette stuff began.
Codi popped champagne, opened a lot of lingerie, and we all drank just a little too much.
Or at least I did...





And now just recapping this is giving me a hangover all over again.
I'm never drinking again.
Except for tonight when I might go do stand-up at a bar and won't get on stage until probably 11 p.m...
Ugh, I don't think a career in comedy is going to be good for my sobriety.
Wish me luck. I'm already itching to bail.

Happy Monday.


Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter