The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever

Oh boy, what a week this has been.
It hasn't been the best week for me per say,
but that's okay because as you'll read below it's been one helluva week for everyone
else.

But enough with the small talk, let's jump right in.
Because it's time for another edition of
The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever.


First up I gotta do a shout to a "chick" from my home state.
I'm talking about the "Chick Robs a Bank" girl.
This little gal from Podunk, Nebraska robbed one of my favorite banks this week.
Then she stole a car, stole some drugs, and like any good teen would do,
she quickly made a Youtube video talking all about it.
(With a Greenday song in the background, no less.)
If that's the not the way to become the next Youtube star, I don't know what is.
My bet is she'll be on Ellen by next Tuesday.

Oh my gosh there's so many people having an awesome week I don't even know
who to go to next.
How about...

Kate's Fetus
You guys, I love this baby so much already I can barely handle myself.
If this little kidney bean of an infant so much as farts in Kate's uterus the entire
world is going to go into lockdown.
And I love it. I bloody love it.

Okay this next person isn't technically having a great week this week,
but I have to give her an honorable mention.

I'm talking about 
Jessica Simpson's Timing When Announcing Her Pregnancies.
This girl can't catch a break when it comes to telling the world she's pregnant.
Anybody remember the first time around (like 57 months ago) when she
announced the same day Kim K announced she was divorcing Bruce Humphries Jenner.
And this time around she had to compete with Princess Kate's announcement. 
Poor thing. 
At least she's got that Weight Watchers deal going fo her...

The other thing really representing this week has got to be 
Christmas Tree Photos.

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, keep em' coming folks!
Your decorations aren't official until you've shared them with strangers.
And don't forget,
every time a tree pic is uploaded, and angel gets its wings.

Speaking of Christmas... My new favorite Christmas song was just released.
Have you heard it yet? I'm talking about
I Think You Might Like It
by John Travolta and Sandra D.

Um... Yeah. It's... it's a video alright.
I won't do this song justice trying to explain it, just watch it below.
Most specifically watch at 1:33-1:38 when the little brother proceeds to hit the shit out of his sisters.

All I can say is it's a good thing Johnny had that chain attached to his pocket 
or his wallet might have fallen out with all of that  "dancing"...

But really, there is one person having the best week ever.
And that's obviously Australian Prime Minister 
Julia Gillard.
She's brave, she's courageous, and we can count on her to lead us through 
the Mayan Apocalypse as she so clearly stated in her speech this week.
If ever there was a leader to stand behind when the Mayans start emerging
from their graves on 12.21.12 to eat the faces of homeless people on the side of the interstate
 it's Julia.

And that's that.
Now go have a great weekend, I know I will.
How could I not though? 
Tori Spelling's newest movie The Mistle Tones airs Sunday night!
If this doesn't have blockbuster written all over it... Well then color me Tori.

Follow along this weekend as I take photos of food and Harlow 
on Instagram @taylorgracewolfe

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter