The Ten Most Fascinating People of 2012

Big news... I got a job!
Jk, I didn't.
This is even better though.
 Barbara Walter's list for the Ten Most Fascinating People of 2012 has been announced
and Honey Boo Boo is on it!
God love the USA, right?
And even more exciting, today is also the day I'm announcing my list of
The Ten Most Fascinating People of 2012.
Barbara Walters is trying to steal my thunder revealing her's before me.
Nice try, Beaver Cheeks, nice try.

Without further ado,
The Daily Tay's
 Ten Most Fascinating People of 2012


1. Walgreens Pharmacists
These peeps are my favorite.
It is so fascinating to me how they can pretend to not notice when ten people
are in line and will just continue on about their business like they are all alone.
Five hours to fill a prescription? You got it!
I think they must be tossing the pills into the bottle from the other side of the room,
and when they miss they have to start all over.


2. Homeless Man at the Park

I love this guy. He sleeps under the tree at Oz Park.
When I go during the day he's never around (at work I presume)
and then when I go at night I can always tell he must be home (in his sleeping bag)
because his little white sneakers are always arranged just perfectly right outside his foyer.
A Homeless Man with good manners is fascinating as hell, I don't care what anybody says.
And if you think I'm making fun of him I'm not. I give him dolla bills on the regular.

3. June
Babs Walter dropped the ball on this one, why she had the spawn of June (Alana)
included in her list rather than June is beyond me.
June makes sketti with butter and ketchup for God's sake.
If that's not fascinating I don't know what is.
Not to mention the entire community of Whoville lives in one of her neck folds.
I saw the Grinch peaking out once, I swear it.

4. Carly Rae
Hey I just met you, and this is crazy,
but this song's awful, let's turn it into a cult, maybe?
Kidding! I do like this song. But really, it does kinda suck.
The fact it swept the nation is fascinating as hell.

5. Teenage Girls on Instagram
Sometimes when I'm really bored, I'll scroll the trending photos on Instragram
and suddenly I'll come across some sixteen year old girl with 678,901 likes on a photo
of her doing a duck face in her bathroom.
And then I get all curious wondering who these girls are. Are they famous?
Are they One Direction?
Who are these no-name teenagers on Instagram with millions of followers?
They fascinate the shit out of me.
disclaimer: I googled "Instagram Selfie" to find this pic, so if it's you I'm sorry. 
Or you're welcome.

Now if you'd like to see the other five who made my list check back next week.
See what I did there?
I'm enticing you to come back.


Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter