With Love, Rachel

Introducing Rachel from With Love, Rachel.


1. Give us a little intro about your blog.

Hi there! I'm Rachel, the blogger behind With Love, Rachel. I am a Southern California girl  through and through, which means you'll likely find me in flip flops year around (unless it gets below 60 degrees, because that is cold, yo!) I'm an adjunct professor of writing at a university in Southern California, but don't worry; I'm not as serious or boring as my job makes me sound. When I'm not teaching, I'm experimenting with healthy recipes or traveling the world, and you can find a whole lot of that on my blog.

2. What are two posts you've written recently you really like and why?

1. Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse with Items in Your Purse and Kitchen. Because I like to be helpful.

2. The XBox is Plotting to Kill Me (and other randoms). Because I know the XBox One is a highly coveted gift this Christmas, but take it from me, it is very, very creepy.

3. What is on your holiday wish list this year?

A Galaxy Gear smart phone watch, so that my childhood dream of being Penny from Inspector Gadget will come that much closer to becoming true.


4. Where do you do most of you shopping? And are you an early shopper, or a last minute kind of gal?

I do most of my shopping on Amazon, because I hate crowds and parking lots! It's so nice to have the gifts come to me. That being said, I am a bit of a last minute kind of gal

5. What do you love most about the holidays?

My favorite thing about the holidays is finding that perfect gift, no matter how big or small, that I know someone will love. The grin when they open the gift is  priceless.

*comments have been turned off, say hello to Rachel by clicking here.

 photo signature-23.png

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter