The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever

Because I'm about two minutes away from embarking on a seven hour drive back to Nebraska
to celebrate the fact my friends are growing up and are doing things I'm not yet mature enough for,
yet should be:
(i.e. a wedding and a baby shower)
I had every intention of writing this post last night like a good blogger should.
But then I remembered I'm not a good blogger.
And this happened.

Chris suggested we go to Au Cheval in the west loop and I was sold.
The burgers are huge and served "Au Cheval style"
(with a fried egg and a side of bacon)
and in the top right corner would be our "bone marrow appetizer..."
That was a little much for me. Scraping goo from a bone to put on toast isn't as appetizing as it sounds.
But Chris and I are adventurous eaters so we figured what the hell.

So here I am. It's 6:30 a.m. and the open road is calling.
Van Morrison needs to be played, and Combos and jerky need to be eaten.
I haven't got time to write my favorite post of the week and I hate myself for it.


Until next week, have the best week-end ever.



Follow along on Instagram as I take photos of Harlow and the open fields of Nebraska @taylorgracewolfe.

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter