April Fools!


This might come as a shock to some of you, but today is one of my favorite holidays.
I am a huge fan of pranks, and an even bigger fan of fools.
Ask Chris how many times I've tossed a cup of cold water over the top of the shower on him,
it's a lot.
 I just did it last week in fact, it never gets old. Chris might feel differently...
When I was little, I used to beg to go to Wacky Weasel the night before "the big day" to stock up on gag gifts.
For your pleasure, I've included a collage of some of my old favorites.


Don't worry- that's just fake poo!
Or is it???
Sadly enough, my dear prank store closed back in the late 90s.
And by looking at their merchandise, I still have no idea why. That place was legit.

Anyway, here's a list of Should Have Been April Fools

The Kevin Ware injury from yesterday.

April Fools! 
His bone didn't break skin, that was just a breadstick a spectator tossed onto the court.
Why God, why did you let this happen.
Or did it happen? Can we all just pretend it was a prank?
 Because I have been playing this video on repeat in my head and I can't make it stop.
Jump. Fall. Bone. Throw Up. Repeat.

Lindsey Vonn and Tiger Woods.

April Fools! 
Vonn wouldn't really date a man who famously cheated on his wife with numerous 
hookers, call girls, and strippers!
I get that people can change, but..... but really? Really Lindsey? 
I suppose she thinks every time "Bob" calls it's really Bob. 
Same with "Bob- Blonde Hair"
and "Bob- Long Legs"
and "Bob- Las Vegas Show Girl."

Snooki.

April Fools! 
Everything. Just everything.
I realize this girl is old news. But every time I see her on TV, or on a magazine cover,
 or God forbid her book at a store, I ask myself why?
Why did this ever have to happen?
I think the Jersey Shore was a just a big ol prank on America by MTV trying to see if they could really
take six trashy Jersey Shore alcoholics, put them in a house,
and turn them into millionaires.
And they did. 
Meanwhile, I continue to watch amazingly talented people every single night at The Second City or IO fight tooth and nails to get their one big break, and most just never will.
Breaks my heart, I tell ya. 

The Groundhog.

April Fools!
You actually have 36 more weeks of winter, fools.
Anyone else remember how this punk pretended spring was just around the corner?
Liar.

The Duggars.

April Fools!
Jim Bob just found out he's actually been sterile for the past twenty years!
Now this would be comical.

Selfies.
From here on out I will be taking photos of myself everyday to post on here.
APRIL FOOLS!
Haha, gotcha.
I know what I am, and a fashion blogger I am not.
The degree of discomfort I feel just posting this selfie-shot is through the roof.

On that note, hope you all have a great day!
At the very least give someone a prank call or two.
*67 still works. I use it on the reg.

PS- In honor of my favorite holiday, all ads will be 50% off today only using the code: Spring.
If you're looking to promote your blog or product I'd love to work with you!
Click here to get more details, you'll notice I've simplified things up quite a bit.
Please note: the Large ad spots are no longer available, the only options at this time are 
Feature Posts, Saturday Takeover, and Medium Ads.

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter