The Adventures of Unemployed Girl

Oh shit.
She's back.


Do I have a job? Do I not? I know it's all very confusing.
Let's just say I have a sales job that doesn't work unless I work it, and as of late,
it's not working.
So she's back.
Unemployed Girl, AKA Terry. And she's in full force.
I'm talking peanut-butter-eating right out of the jar, doesn't change out of Chris's sweats,
hasn't seen the sun in 72 hours full force.

I could feel her coming on more and more within these last few days mostly
because the little snot continued to hit snooze on my alarm without me knowing.
I like to get up no later than 7:30 a.m. Terry prefers no earlier than 10:00 a.m.

I told her I need to get up earlier to have more energy for the day.
She say's energies overrated. Of course she would, she likes to watch reruns of Dance Moms for twenty four hours straight, followed by six hours of "Sophia Lucia turning" on Youtube.
And did I mention she's also making me watch a new God awful show called
The Preacher's Daughter?
It's terrible. I sit and just roll my eyes the entire time as she lays there and shouts obvious things at the screen such as,
Oh c'mon this isn't real! They have to know this is gonna be on TV, right? 
Yes Terry, they know this will be on TV.

The next big thing on her agenda for the day was coming up with a list of what we could tell people
"I do" when I'm back in Nebraska this weekend for a wedding and baby shower.

I know. This list makes ZERO sense. And she writes like a manic five year old.
Harlow Stylist et al?
What does that even mean, that's not the correct use of et al.
When I asked her to use it in a sentence she responded,
"like et al down hill from here."

I tried to start applying for more jobs today, but Terry wouldn't have it.
Each time an application required more than a "submit resume" step, she'd take over and start googling
"Lindsey Lohan partying in Brazil" or "How did Emma Stone get famous"
or her personal favorite, "best lottery numbers to choose."

She's a wreck.
I'm sorry this post is all over the place, I had originally intended to write a very sweet post about, Beaches.
(The movie)
But after my first line read,
Beaches: a love story for best friends,
Terry laughed in my face and told me to stop acting like such a pansy,
and she immediately started googling "fat pics of Kim Kardashian on a beach."

I'm at a loss.
I think she's popping popcorn right now, says it makes her feel like she's at
"a real office in the afternoon."
Next thing I know she's going to start drinking her coffee from styrofoam cups and writing
"Please don't eat" on her bag of pretzels.

Pretzels- the salty snack that only tastes good when you are incredibly bored.

Friday, please get here.
Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter