What Full House Taught Our Generation

As if I can even sum this up in one post.
This would really take an entire new blog to do it properly.
But I'll give it a try anyway.

Never exercise without eating first.
You will faint.

Just don't let Kathy Santoni make you feel insecure, ever!

Nepotism is never a sure thing.
Sometimes you just can't beat true talent.



Revenge is not always sweet.
Think twice before making fun of the sassy dumb girl in junior high.


Never drink alcohol at a college party.
You will get intoxicated. And your best friend will turn against you.


Never trust someone named Rusty.
No exceptions.


A clean house is a happy house.
And Wednesday is sock day.

Yeah, this might have to turn into a bi monthly thing.
There's just way too many lessons.

So I'll wrap it up with the most important lesson of all,
have mercy!

Speaking of TV, have you heard of these new shows?


Okay I'm kidding.
These are actually the names the girls below came up with when I asked them what a 
TV show about their life would be called. Clever gals, huh?
See if you can match the blogger to the show.
Answers will be at the bottom!


Hey guys! I'm Kelsey and I blog over at Stories of Kel
I am a 22 year old newlywed living in Salt Lake City, UT. 
I'm a master aesthetician so you can often find me writing about my love and passion for skin care.
 I have a body that loves to be sick so you can also read about all my exciting trips to the hospital. ;) Come stop by my blog, and say hello! 
I'd love to get to know you and your blog better.


I'm Andrea Bai, and Glam Hungry Mom is where I call home on the internet.  
I blog about life as a football wife, modern mom, and my obsessions - beauty, style, food, and family!  To me creating recipes is my therapy, and makeup and fashion are art forms.  
I even make YouTube videos from time to time.  
I'd love for you to stop by and say hello!  I love meeting new blogger friends.


Hi, I'm Niki and I'm the lip gloss loving blonde behind Glossy Blonde.  
I am fashion-obsessed and quite the beauty product addict, and on my blog I share my favorite fashion and beauty finds, along with my personal style!  
I also love to bake (and, admittedly, eat), so from time to time I'll throw in a fun baking recipe as well!  You may or may not also get to know my pets really well. 
 Stop on by and say hello - or you can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!


Hola! I'm Lindsey and I share my travel adventures with my husband over on my travel blog, 
Villa de Lynch. 
 We moved to Costa Rica six months ago for his job, and are fortunate enough to be able to travel all throughout this beautiful country.  
You may find yourself overwhelmed with the amount of pictures of Costa Rica on my blog, 
or you may find yourself booking a plane ticket immediately.
Either way, I'd love for you to stop by for some sunshine! :) 
Pura Vida!

Thanks so much and have a wonderful day! :)

Hey, y'all, I'm Gayle, and I write over at Grace for Gayle.  Contrary to some emails I've been getting, my name isn't Grace (seems worth mentioning).  My day job is in Human Resources as a Compensation Analyst, so I spend all day looking at salaries and trying not to laugh and/or cry I analyze compensation.  I live in Dallas with my two dogs and two cats.  I love peanut butter, animal memes, chips and salsa, scary movies, working out, borrowing people's kids, and I have an unusually difficult time describing myself without just listing stuff (no autobiography for me, unless a 500-page list counts).  Taylor has awesome readers, so I hope y'all come visit me, too--I guarantee my blog content is more entertaining than this paragraph has been!!! :)



Hi lovers! I’m Kelly & I write a Fashion & Lifestyle Blog called Messy.Dirty.Hair.


The main purpose { besides my love of fashion } for starting Messy.Dirty.Hair. was that I wanted to show people you can still be trendy & chic but natural at the same time. You will never see me standing in front of the mirror for hours globing on the makeup & making sure every single strand of hair is perfectly in place. It’s just not real to me.  It's actually really rewarding to be able to not care about what I look like & still feel secure & comfortable with myself to go out in public.

via

So it’s okay if your hair isn't sitting perfectly on your head today, or if there's a small stain on your jeans, or a button is out of place. It's okay if you leave the house without any makeup on. Be the real version of you. Stay true to yourself. Embrace the imperfections because let me tell you, no matter how hard you try you will never ever be perfect. So instead of driving yourself crazy trying to make everything look perfect join the movement & Embrace the Mess.

Try it one day...i dare you...


via
hear my full Embrace Messy Hair story HERE....hope to see you around the mess
Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter