Harlow's Guest Post

{harlow's first guest post}
It was only a matter of time really.

you know when those overbearing mom's make their kid write the family christmas letter because they
think it's so cute?


yeah, this is kinda like that.
don't get me wrong. i love tay and all.
but blogging isn't my deal, and i've told her that. i've got other things to do like pace around the house looking for a new place to hide my bone or stare at the treat cabinet and whimper melodramatically.
like that word melodramatically? i got a new calendar that gives me a word a day to bring into my vocab.
it's pretty cool i guess.
but anyway, tay's been insisting i do this for years. so here i am.

so what do i tell you?
should i tell you how when tay doesn't want to take me to the park she plays "hide n seek" with me in the house instead?
it's a sweet gesture, but also a little sad.
 i've never had the heart to tell her i always know she's in the shower,
so instead i wander from room to room pretending i can't find her, and when i finally stick my nose in the shower she squeals with delight like it's never happened before.
the poor thing needs more friends.

i mean she's my best friend, this is true.
but i can't help but feel as if she's just a bit too dependent on me, you know?
i worry she might have separation anxiety or something.
i have to hide all of my toys when i leave just because i'm scared she might start to get antsy and will chew them to pieces while I'm gone.
is that bad of me to do?
i'm just being cautious.

but it's nice to know i have someone who loves me so much.
have you seen the girl's Instagram account for God's sake?
it's all me...

so even though i'd never tell my four legged family back in Kansas this,
i know it was actually good luck i drew the short bone the day she came to the farm
 to pick one of us and I had to be the sacrificial puppy to give her the "choose me" look.
we make a good pair.
and if not for her i'd still be living in a barn right now. sleeping on hay!
that is just so not me.

so yes, i'm glad i chose her.
it's still cute to me how she thinks she's the one who "chose me,"
and that she's the one who "trained me."
let me ask you this, who picks up who's shit everyday?
yeah, tell me again who the trained one is.


love you tay.
now where's that peanut butter i was promised for doing this?

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter