The Food


I know I said I would be able to wrap this up in two posts but I'm not so sure any more.
So I recommend you just put on some loose pants and sit back and relax as I tell 
you all about all the food that was served on our cruise ship.
Twenty. Four. Hours. A. Day.
It was amazing.
And also a little disgusting.

I guess you don't have to wear loose pants.
But God knows I am. And will be for the next few months.
On second thought, maybe I won't talk about the food at all because I'm still
 a little grossed out with myself and the way I acted like a guilty nun 
at an all-you-can-eat communion bar.
And I also still get a little pissy thinking about the buffet lines and the large women
I had to battle with to get a spot in those lines.
I had no idea cruise eating can be so competitive, but it is.
I may have had a few choice words with different women regarding who 
was really in line first at the deli.
Obviously it was me.

So rather than adding to America's obesity problem by posting pics like this-

I'm going to instead introduce you all to five awesome bloggers.
Each one as different as the next, but all definitely worth a read.
Seriously, if you're not already reading these blogs I highly suggest swinging by their sites.
And I also just want to say a big thank you to all of these girls for being so understanding 
with my tardiness during the past week while I was on vacation.
So again, thanks for that :)

Okay, now I won't waste any more of your time, go check them all out.


Hi there! I'm Nicole, and I'm the girl behind the blog Treasure Tromp
My blog started as a way to document my attempts at finding life's hidden treasures ... and as a way to distract myself from my PhD program in psychology. When I'm not studying or working on program evaluations, I like to hike and camp around southern California, obsess over hedgehogs, 
make a mess in the kitchen and work on my photography. Come stop by my blog to say hello -
 I'm looking forward to meeting you!


Hey Y'all Im Neely and I blog over at the ever so awesome A Complete Waste of Makeup.
I blog mainly about my life, fashion/clothes, reality TV, random Social Media tid bits, my love affair with Starbucks and wine and of course Makeup. I also host two weekly linkups the Sunday Social and It's OK Thursday which you should come participate in! Its a great way to meet new bloggers.
You can also find me pinning tweeting instagramming and facebooking.
Come say hey and lets be friends!!



Hi guys! I'm Sami and I blog over at Sami's Shenanigans
I write about a little of everything, from tv shows to fashion recaps and lots of fun weekend plans (including a trip to meet some fellow bloggers).
Gavin DeGraw, Oklahoma State football, moscow mules, and snark are just a few of the things I love. Come over for a visit, I'd love to have you!



My name is Allison and I blog over at Fridge Grown Garlic. 
I blog about my life with my hubby here in L.A. I love coffee, Dr. Pepper, and a good old fashion movie date night. 
Feel free to stop on my and stay a while. 



My name is Ashley, and I blog over at Of Thoughts and Things. 
You'll find a range of random things on my blog. I wouldn't call myself a fashion blogger, 
or a wonderful chef, or a creative DIY guru... but I dabble in a tiny bit of everything! 
If it tickles your fancy, I would love for you to drop by and say hello. 
New bloggy friends are always great, don't you agree?
 Good!


Told ya they were all worth a read!



Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter