Shit People Say On Monday

Because it's just been one of those days...
I'm pulling this one out of the archives because it just feels right.


Shit People Say on Monday

I’m just so not in the mood for today.


I think I’m still hungover from Saturday.


Today is going soooooo slow.


I seriously hate my life right now.


I’m like so broke.


I’m just so tired is all. 


I’m probably going to stay in this weekend.


It’s actually kind of nice out today. I might go for a run outside.


I really thought I was going to win the lottery on Saturday.


Has time stopped for anyone else?


I’m dreading going to the grocery store after work.


Should I put my status as “I hate Monday” or would that be dumb?


I don’t know why I’m so pissy today.


I just can’t wake up.



The weekend just went by really fast. 


Today really sucks. 


This coffee tastes like shit. I’m gonna get another cup.


I’m so pale.


It was like so hard to get up this morning.



I ate really bad all weekend. I hate myself.


Somebody just kill me.


I think I might have lost my debit card.


I’m eating really healthy this week. 


Just like don’t talk to me today, okay?


I’m so hungry.


Is it lunch yet?


I just feel really fat.


Can we talk about this tomorrow?



I almost didn’t come in today.


I’m going to bed so early tonight.


I can’t wait to lay on my couch. I mean after I work out.


Are you going to watch the Bachelor tonight?


Is yogurt an okay snack? Greek yogurt obvi.


Does anyone have some something salty in their desk?


I have such a killer headache. I think I’m getting sick.


How is this day not over yet?


I just really hate Mondays. 

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter