Mittens

Dear Mittens,


I just wanted to say I'm thinking of you today.
But I think I might be the only one.
I saw Paul Ryan at the Inauguration parade. (insert sad face emoji)
He looked perplexed, yet entertained all at the same time.


Then again that's just kinda his normal face.
I'm not sure if he wanted you to know he was going, so you didn't hear it from me.
Anyway, don't be too hard on yourself today.
Just because your country doesn't believe in you doesn't mean you should start doubting yourself.
It's been a crazy year.
I mean, Ben Affleck didn't get an Oscar nom for Argo. How do you think he feels?
Like I always say, this too shall pass.
Play your cards right and ten years down the road
you might get lucky like me and suddenly find yourself an American hero again.
Hey, I don't get it either. But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna roll with it.
Hate the game, not the playa.

Besties for the Resties,
Bill Clinton
AKA Big Willy Style


Happy MLK day friends.
Tune in later for my Bachelor recap.
And tune in later-er for the announcement of a new site I've been working on for quite a few months
and am finally ready to launch this week.
I'm very excited. I hope you are too.




Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter