It's what year again?


I had one of those “I can’t believe it’s already 2013” moments yesterday.  
I was paying bills, and instead of writing 2013 on my check, 
I accidentally wrote “Taylor Wolfe 4th grade Room 26.” 
Where is time going? 
Although I feel like we can always count on good old January to slow things down a bit for us.  
No offense if this is your birthday month (Knox) but I really hate January. 
My house looks bare because all of my Christmas decorations are down,
the neighbor’s house looks tired because theirs are still up. 
Everything is just gray and dreary and salt covered,
that's how it is here in Chicago anyway.

 And the one holiday we have to look forward to is Valentine’s Day. 
The holiday people either love to love, or love to hate.
 Because I have the cutest Valentine in the world Harlow Chris, I kinda like this silly day.


Don’t get me wrong, I’m not obsessed with it like some girls.
I don’t put a lot of pressure on it, I don’t Instagram every single rose Chris sends,
and I don’t post my Facebook status as
 “So lucky I get to spend Valentines Day with the best guy a girl could ask for!” 
Followed by a lovely photo of Chris and I canoodling.
Because we don’t canoodle, and we certainly don’t photograph it.
            This year I’m ahead of the game and actually already have his gift ready,
as opposed to the “As Seen on TV” gifts I usually pick up at Walgreens right before
he comes home from work.


So remember those fun little coupon books you used to make for your boyfriend in high school?
Yeah, well I don’t because I never had a boyfriend in high school.
But I made them for my parents. Kidding, that would be terribly sad.

            Seven years out of high school (yikes!) I finally have a boyfriend to make a lovey dovey coupon book for. So naturally I wanted to do it right.
That’s where Datevitation comes into play,
the internet’s first online platform to create your own custom love books.
This site makes the homemade coupon books from high school look like childs play.


I rarely agree to review products on my site because I would never promote something
 I wouldn’t just buy on my own.
But because I like finding unique gifts that also have a fun meaning behind them,
I was immediately interested in what Datevitation had to offer.


You can customize the type of date or activity you choose as well as the style of the font.
The site is super user friendly and I was able to put mine together in less than
twenty minutes and it was on my doorstep less than five days later.
And the best part is Datevitation books are very affordable starting at only $20.
Use the code DAILYTAY and you will even get an additional $5 off.

And that's my two cents on  Datevitation.
I'm hoping this year for Valentine's Day Chris will use the coupon below.
Because I'm pretty sure the deal is that since I made the coupons,
he then has to pay for the event that corresponds with them.


And last year we had the most romantic date ever at a Bulls Game on Valentines Day.



He even took me to Burger King after.
It was dreamy.


Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter