Selfie Take 1

Hey guys.
I haven't got much blog time today as I'm busy at a sales training in Dallas.
Does this mean I have a job?
Technically kinda yes.
Does this mean I'm moving from Chicago?
Hells no. Dallas is a little too spread out of for me.
More to come on this later.
Then again, maybe not. I think we all know how I like to remain semi
inconspicuous when it comes to how mama makes her money.
In the meantime, I'd like you all to relish in the fact I am really trying
to stay true to one of my many resolutions:
take more selfies for the blog.

As with any good blogger, I had no idea these photos were even being snapped.
I was simply acting as I always do.

Tomorrows post: what I wore.
Jk pals, jk.
I know no one cares what I wore.

Tomorrows post will actually be another edition of
The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever.
You'll never guess who made it this week...
Certainly not this girl-




Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter