The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever


Each Friday that arrives brings us one day closer to spring, and one day closer to summer. 
I like the idea of waking up to scorching temperatures once again while the sun shines 
in through every window by 6:00 a.m. 
Yes, that sounds very nice to me right about now.
At the moment, we’ll just have to make do with what we have. 
So if that means making the most out of every week so be it.  
That being said, it’s officially time for another edition of 
The Daily Tay‘s Best Week Ever.


First and foremost we’ve got the
  hot messes 
from the Bachelor really making a strong appearance this week. 

I’m not sure where they cast for this show, 
but I have a feeling it’s in a dark alley behind a Wet Seal. 
But I swear I’m not judging. 
If someone video taped me after six hours of unlimited free wine 
I’d probably be doing back bends in a wedding dress falling down the stairs, as well.
Then again, no I wouldn't.

Speaking of hot messes, rumor on the Facebook street is that 
Destiny’s Child is getting back together.
Proving they truly are survivors.

And middle school girls from 1999 are rejoicing everywhere! 
As soon as I heard this I dug my Charlie’s Angel CD out of my purple caboodle 
and instantly started jamming out!
When asked about this, Farrah Franklin's response was
"what reunion?"
and then she went back to rehearsing with The Cheetah Girls.


This week is also celery’s time to shine. 

I’ve never seen so many people girls eating celery sticks from a bag, 
trying to pretend they’re actually enjoying them, than I have this week. 
I even bought celery. 
I haven’t eaten it, but it’s in my bottom drawer. (With six other bags of soggy celery.)
I just need someone to come over and cut it up for me and then slather it in peanut butter. 
I’ll also eat it dipped in a bloody mary, as well.
Basically as long as I can no longer taste the celery stick itself, I might eat it.

And then we’ve got this girl making us all feel horrible about our own lives.
Quvenzhane Wallis. 
Or as I call her, Quincy McCall. 
At only nine years old, she is the youngest girl ever to be nominated for an Oscar
for her role in Beasts of the Southern Wild. 
What were you doing when you were nine?

 I was obviously trying to turn myself into an actual sunflower.
Thanks Limited Too for making my dreams come true!

But by far, the one thing that is really having the best week ever is
TV.

So much goodness is coming from my TV this week.
It's a good thing I've officially gone into my winter hibernation mode so I can fully enjoy it all!
 Girlsstarts tomorrow on HBO, so does Shameless and Californication on Showtime. 
And then there’s The Bachelor, and Brandi running amuck on RHBH
I’d like to pretend I didn’t watch Vanderpump Rules, but I think I might have. 
That Stassi is just so nasty I kinda love her.
However I still think it's an awful show full of awful fame seeking LA people.
But yes, I might still watch it again. 

And that's all I've got for this week.
Have a great weekend, I know I will.
As always,
keep it classy, San Diego.


Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter