Day at the Beach

Yesterday was a dog beach kind of day.
Harlow was an absolute maniac there.
He's hated being cooped up because of winter as much as I have.
We're just warm weather kinda folk.

I already blasted this photo all over the internets yesterday,
but I don't care I'm posting it again here.

Because his smile just kills me.

When I took a break to just sit in the sand and listen to my tunes,
Harlow decided he would as well.
You'll notice there are two shadows below,
naturally Harlow sat down right on my lap.
Where else would a 60 pound dog sit?


Speaking of tunes, Chris thinks I'm a nut when it comes to music
because when I find a song that really hits home for me,
I listen to it on repeat.
In middle school I listened to Bittersweet Symphony for three months straight.
Just over and over and over.
You know, because life is so bittersweet for a twelve year old.
What an idiot.
Anyway, the song that I can't get enough right now is
from the Little Miss Sunshine soundtrack called The Winner Is.
Listen to it and you'll probably really think I'm nuts because it's purely instrumental.
But oh so beautiful.

Besides being on an instrumental music kick right now,
you know what else I'm loving?
These bracelets.

Brought to you by none other than the amazing Ashley from The Shine Project.


Besides the fact that I can wear these bracelets with virtually anything
and they look cute,
they're made for a very good cause.
Every bracelet purchased helps to send American at risk youth to college.
So yeah, I guess you could say I think that's pretty cool.
You can check out Ashley's entire store here.

Here's a little sneak peak of her Pixie Dust Collection.

The Shine Project has a great Valentines Day special right now where you can buy two bracelets
and get one free using the code Valentines.
So I'd recommend you head here right now and order up.
If you're going to shop, you might as well do some good deeds while you're at it.

Hope you're all having a great Sunday.
I'll be back very shortly with another post regarding some unique
Valentines Day gift ideas for friends/family or whoever you just feel like sending a sweet little surprise to in the mail.





Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter