The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever

What a week.
I don't know about you, but this one felt like it was never going to end.
Did I mention I went to court for the first time in my life today?
I'm still fighting that damn battery charge brought against me back on Black Friday.
I'm kidding.
I'd never shop on Black Friday.

Well the Chicago public court is nothing like Judge Judy.
And let me tell ya, there were a lot of interesting characters there.
It was an experience to say the least.
Perhaps I'll post about it, maybe not though.
Like my new friend LaVonne told me, what happens in Chicago court stays in Chicago court.
She was there today pleading a case from 1998!
Talk about patience.

But enough court talk.
Let's move onto
The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever
because we have a lot to cover.

Naturally, the first mention coming in strong at number one has got to be
Fake Girlfriends.

Man, what a week they're having. 
They haven't had this much action since the chat room explosion of 1996.  
I even heard it's being uncovered the alleged fake girlfriend, "Lennay Kekua" had online
 communication with several other college athletes while she was with Manti! 
What a lying hussy! 
For all we know she's halfway to Mexico right now with George Glass and Zanny the Nanny. 
I've got a feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg, wouldn't surprise me one bit if we
 find out that the Alabama girlfriend from last week is fake as well.

And then we've got my favorite sociopath
Lance Armstrong
coming in second. Not first, like he would have preferred.

It truly is a sad day for all of the neighborhood kid bike gangs out there.
And an even sadder day for all of the middle aged men who thought it was appropriate
to wear Livestrong bike unitards out in public.

Truthfully though, I think this entire "situation" can be summed up by a few Sheryl Crow song lyrics.
 It made him happy, so it can't be that bad.
 All he wanted to do was have a little fun, we gotta feeling, that he wasn't the only one. 
Every day is a winding road, everybody gets high, everybody gets low. 
These are the days when anything goes. 
And I saved the best for last, 
The first cut is the deepest.
But after that your veins get used to it.

It's not even the "doping" that gets me about this whole thing,
especially since it sounds like so much of the biker culture was using at the time.
It's more the fact at what a bully he's been about it.
Last night on Oprah, he just sounded like a real asshole. So boo him.
You're no longer my hero, Mr. Kimble.

It really has been a big week for athletes though, I'd say. Wouldn't you?

Because next on my list is none other than
Elin Nordegren.

Remember her slimy ex-husband, Tiger Woods? 
Well he wants her back. 
He's offered her a 200 million pre-nup with an additional 350 million "no cheating" clause. 
But the real cherry on the cake is that he has also asked Elin to take the voodoo hex off of him so he can someday win a tournament again. 
She said she'll take the hex back, when he takes the STDs back.
BOOM!!!! 
disclaimer: I do not truly believe Elin has any sexual transmitted diseases.
Tiger's mistresses all appear to be very clean and respectable women.
Especially the one on the bottom right corner.

I feel like that woman might be April's prettier younger sister. 
Wonder why Butch didn't go for her.


But there is only one person having the Best Week Ever.
And it's my girl Adele.

And it's not because she won the Golden Globe on Sunday,
but because she exposed Taylor Swift's stinkeye.


I know I could face backlash from the Swifty fans for saying this,
but I've always had this feeling she is the ultimate mean girl.
She likes to play sweet and innocent,
but I'm convinced she's 100% cray.
Cray cray.
What other girl would move through guys like she does and then
immediately punish them after by killing their pet rabbit writing humiliating songs about them
for the public to hear without any bit of discretion?
I think she should hook up with Manti.
He's single and ready to mingle. I'm sure they could talk for hours about their past relationships.


And there you go, this has been another edition of
The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever.

Have a great weekend.
Keep on Livingstrong.



Follow along as I take photos of Harlow on Instagram @taylorgracewolfe
Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter