Studio Paris

And then last night I went and broke all of my own rules.
I went to "Studio Paris" (because Studio 54 was such a hit of a name)
 on a Wednesday night and stayed out way past my bedtime.

Any bar that has the name studio in it is just asking for people to do cocaine off the toilet seats.


I snapped this photo and thought to myself, I'm gonna put this on my blog tomorrow.
And that's how you know you're a loser, when you take photos at a club for your blog.

There was white furniture all over the place,
girls were in mini dresses (without tights!)
and to top it all off, there was an oriental woman in the bathroom trying to sell me gum
and hand towels.
I didn't buy any.
I wiped my hands on my sweater, thank you very much.
However it's still up for debate whether or not I purchased the bag of Skittles I found in my purse today from her...
Some people do drugs in club bathrooms, I like to do Skittles.

Last night I went out with work friends to celebrate the boss's last day.
And when I say "work friends" I obviously mean Chris's friends because I don't work.
So technically speaking Erin was never my boss,
but that doesn't mean I couldn't attend her going away party.
And because their place of work is basically a glorified frat house,
we decided to party it up with bottle service like it was a Wednesday night in college.

Although in college bottle service meant bringing a bottle of Bartons in your purse,
as opposed to a lovely bottle of Grey Goose that comes fully equipped with ice, mixers,
and a very attractive bartender.
Thanks for that Lilly, by the way.
Bottle service always make me feel like I'm someone really cool,
like an Olsen twin or something.

So there I was, dancing on white furniture to house music on a Wednesday night
while smoking an electronic cigarette.
And if you just thought I was serious about the cigarette part I hate you.
I was having a really good time and wasn't even
thinking about the Dance Moms episode I hadn't watched yet.
Well I thought about it once, but then immediately pushed Sophia and Maddie out of mind.
I was even doing a little blogtalk with Chris's friend, Johnny, about some possible guest post ideas.
What would we think about having my first male post on here?
For those of you that don't know, Johnny may or may not be my new publicist,
spreading the word of my blog one coworker at a time.



All was going really well until I started drunk tweeting...
Did anyone else just get an image of an intoxicated bird trying to sing?
I absolutely hate when I get ahold of my phone after I've had a few too many
and think I need to update the world on how I'm doing.
It's never a good idea.

But I've said enough.
It's about time for me to get my day started.
I need to get to work on The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever because
this has been a helluva past few days for quite a few people.
I've got a good feeling Lance Armstrong is sending Manti Teo's girlfriend a huge fruit basket right about now.

Over and out.
Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter