Election Day 2012

Are you voting?


I am.

I'm voting for Full House to come back on air.

I'm voting for no more debt. For myself. For the country. For anyone else who is pissed at their credit cards.


I'm voting for Cool Ranch Doritos to be made calorie free.
But still the same great taste. The same amazingly delicious ranch covered taste...

I'm voting for Karma.

I'm voting for people to stop abusing animals.
And kids. Why can't they just do what I did and abuse their Sims characters instead?
 Wait, is that weird? Did no one else burn their Sims houses down on purpose...


I'm voting to spend a long summer day as seven year old again.
Man those days were the shit.



I'm voting that people stop telling me via Facebook that they're at the gym.
I don't really care. I'm on my couch eating calorie-free Doritos.

I'm voting that someday I'll figure out how not to lose every single
hair tie and teezing comb I own.


I'm voting for that wench at the dog park to stop getting so pissed at me every time Harlow steals her dog's toy.
Don't bring a toy to a dog park if you're going to get angry when other dogs take it.
They're dogs. DOGS. Harlow is not doing it to be vindictive. Or maybe he is... He is my dog.


I'm voting for Ke$ha to make a new album already.
Just kidding. Nobody's voting for that.

I'm voting for Harlow to learn how to pick up his own shit soon.

I'm voting that we stop pretending these are "shoes."
I don't even know what these things are. But they're not shoes.
If I can't bring hairspray on a plane, these things certainly shouldn't be allowed on either...

I'm voting for there to be a little more space in between my driver's seat and the middle console.
When I drop stuff down there it might as well be a black hole.


I'm voting that we stop playing around already and bring back Dunkaroos.
It's been 15 years, we've learned our lesson.
We will never again abuse the right to have teddy grahams packaged
alongside a small dollop of frosting.

I'm voting that regardless of who wins the election,
the sun will still come up the next day.



And vote for my mom for school board if you live in Norfolk, Nebraska.
Wolfe or Die!



(This wasn't intended as a threat.)
Or was it...
Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter