The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever

And so we meet again, Friday.

Which means it's time for The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever

I don't know about you, but this week went pretty damn fast.
Let's see who's been having the best week ever, shall we?

First up we've got my man, Jef (One F.)
He and Emmers are officially living in splitsville.
If you ask me, this is a good thing.
I used to like Emily. But then she went all diva on me.
The Emily I know would never go out in a public in a see through black top.
And is it just me, or does Jef look like a really cute little girl in this photo?
I mean this as a compliment, he looks like Miley's innocent twin sister, Jefa Montana.
But if his V-Neck gets any deeper we'll have to call it a U-Tit.

And then there's that Brazilian College Student who auctioned off her virginity
for $780,000...
I mean. I don't even know what to say.
Good for her? Um... At least she'll never have to doubt her "self worth" ever again...
But what about the buyer? He should have come to the Norfolk Senior High- girls give that shit away on the regular.
And perhaps it's time we consider lowering tuition rates if this is what it's coming to.
Just a thought.

Speaking of men who buy disgusting things, next we've got The Don.
Trumpster. Donald.
Why oh why is he saying that if Obama releases his college transcripts
he'll donate five mil to his charity of choice?
What will that do? Prove Obama has unpaid rec center fees? Didn't get good grades?
Had a brief stint with the Clap? Who gives a shit.
Why doesn't Trump just take his dirty money and give it to the poor Brazilian girl.
Or perhaps he already has...

And then there's Carrie Mathison from Homeland.
AKA Claire Danes.
She finally caught Brody!!!
Whoop whoop. Big day for my girl, Carrie.
If you don't watch this show, you need to.
Claire Danes plays a bipolar CIA agent as good as Temple Grandin plays a cow in a trough.

And we can't forget about Conor Kennedy.
He finally came to his senses and broke up with Tay Tay Swift.
I'll admit, Taylor has some catchy songs. And I like the fact she wrote that sweet song for the little boy
with cancer.
But other than that, she's gotta go. I mean this girl has got to be bat shit crazy the way she runs through boyfriends.
Or perhaps all of her boyfriends just got tired of dating a girl who takes style advice from
Betty White.
I'm still waiting for a song from one her ex's called
"She Watched Me Sleep, So I Had to Leap"

But who is having the best week ever?
It's pretty obvious, right?
I mean it's got to be the release of Windows 8!
Lol. Jk jk. Rofl. SMH. LMFAO.
LTISM .
(Laughing Til I Shit Myself. Yeah, I'm still trying to get this one to take off.)
I didn't realize Windows still existed, either.

And this has been another edition of
The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever.

Have a fun weekend, everybody.
Wear your slutty Halloween costumes with pride.

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter