The Time Harlow Pissed The Bed

The correct title of this post really should be-
The Time Harlow Pissed the Bed for the 17th Time.
But it didn't have the same ring to it.

So... mistake #1 would be letting your dog sleep with you.
I know it's gross, I know you judge me, but when I brought home baby Harlow the first night
and I heard him start to whimper on the ground what was I supposed to do?
sidenote: This is a lie. Harlow never even started out on the ground.
I brought him in the bed and into my arms immediately. And he never whimpered once. 
And I never looked back.

Mistake #2 is scaring your dog (who is known to dribble a bit when caught off guard)
when he is sitting in your bed.
Harlow frightens easily. Anytime he's had an accident in bed it's because something spooked him,
or because he drank too much beer. 
(Oddly enough, these are the only reasons I wet the bed too.)

So last week Chris and I got a Jambox.
Which is this awesome little speaker thing that has amazing sound quality
and picks up your music from your phone, iPad, Mac, iPod, ext via Bluetooth.
We also figured out that you can make phone calls on it.
Wanting to test it out, Chris went into our room and then called me.
When I answered, his voice came through on the speaker, so naturally he had to mess with it a little by saying "Harlowwwww" in a very creepy voice.
Which he never should have done...
Because all of the sudden Harlow starts looking at the Jambox, all freaked out that he can hear Chris's voice, but can't see him.
I could tell by the way he was staring at it, with his back hair straight up and his head tilted,
 that he thought it was the work of the devil. 
I could be wrong, but I think he's had a bad past with poltergeists. Then again, who's had a good past with them?

So I went into our bedroom and called Harlow back so he could see Chris was indeed alive,
and not stuck in the box like he feared.
And as quick as Harlow came in and saw Chris's face, he jumped on the bed,
and peed on the bed. In one swift motion.
And for the second time that day, I had to change the sheets.

Which meant dealing with this.

Harlow's favorite game is playing "don't let her take the sheets off the bed." 
He actually plays defense and will juke from left to right so I can't grab the blankets.
He literally goes nuts and will do anything possible to keep me from the task at hand.

I have the weirdest dog in the world.
And now to change topics completely.

Tis that time again where I have the privilege of introducing you all to some 
very wonderful bloggers.

First of all, we have the lovely Rima.
She's hilarious, she posts hilarious photos,
and she writes hilariously about her amazing travels.
Is it safe to say I think she's hilarious? 

Yo. This is Rima from Bolu by Rima and over in Bolu, 
you can read about my ramblings and rants about life, my big LOVE for food (yum),
 crafting and traveling. On occasions, you will see appearances of the two men in my life, 
The Pillow (aka Robert aka Boyfriend) and Chimichanga (the Dog). 
If you are a follower, awesome. If not, stop by and say hi!! 

And Rima also happens to be hosting a giveaway:
Giveaway: $10 GC to Starbucks. Hello. Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Follow Rima.
Follow Me. = 2 entries. Good job.



Next up we have Erin. 
I like Erin because she's one of those blogger's who really writes.
Not that I don't love me a good photo post, but I really love me a blogger who is a writer-
(and who also happens to post photos as well)

I'm Erin. 
I blog at Emperically ErinMostly, you'll find me blogging about my two loves: 
Mr. LoLo and Bronx. 
Mr. LoLo is my super cute, multi-talented, Dominican husband and Bronx is my 1 year old yorkie puppy who loves stuffed duck toys and long walks on the beach. 
No, seriously. He really does. Other than that, I usually write about the funny things 
that seem to always happen to me 
(like the time my husband figured out how to change the channel on the tv I was watching in Maine while he was in New York City). 
Like Tay, I like to keep it fun. Come say hi and follow along!


Forewarning: Erin's giveway is pretty legit...
And for my piece of the giveaway, I'll be giving away a family heirloom: 
My grandmother's guacamole recipe straight from Mexico! 
Who wouldn't give their left arm for a sweet guac recipe? Not my right, but definitely my left.
You haven't tasted good guacamole until you've tried my grandmother's recipe. 

But if you win, you have to promise not to share the recipe on your blog...like I said, it's a closely guarded family secret! 
(Ok maybe it's not guarded that closely since I'm giving it away, but still. You know how Aztecs like to get their revenge right?) 
Follow Erin, follow me= 2 entires. So easy.
And now we've got a little lady by the name of Jen.
I experienced my first girls wine night (via twitter) with Jen and a few other bloggers last week.
I knew Jen and I would get along after she emailed one day and said she was a bit behind on things on account of the fact she was certain someone had given her "heathens" a can of JOLT for the day
and they were running wild all over the house.

 Hey folks!  

My name is Jen and I ramble over at That's What She Read
Sometimes I talk about stuff I actually read and others times I just ramble. 
If you're looking for a good book to read or want to laugh at me while I try to juggle marriage, parenthood, 
a career and my hobbies, then have at it! I'm here for your entertainment, folks!  
It's such a pleasure to be on The Daily Tay. She's pretty much my fav! You can hear more on: Twitter//Blog//Pinterest

And finally we've got Allison at Fridge Grown Garlic.
She's been known to have some pretty great pins show up on her blog that I'm always anxious to see.
Right now she's enduring a move, so I'm sure blogging is the least of her worries!

My name is Allison from Fridge Grown Garlic
 and I'm a young woman trying to find my place in the world, but until then I'm more than happy to be with my hubby and living life to the fullest. 
Oh and I like to think I'm funny. 

Okay, now go meet the gals.

And FYI the winner of the $25 Starbucks GC from Follow Oh Wells Instead Of What Ifs 
 is Joanna from Joy Finds Joy!
Email me at thedailytay@gmail.com


Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter