Scoots McGee

When life gives you a scooter.
You paint the town gold scooter.
And when life gives you a scooter,
make sure said scooter has gas. see photo 1.

Saturday morning we scooted a few blocks north to a Husker bar to watch the game.
And after the Huskers won,
we scooted to Fish Bar to celebrate with beers and oysters.
My favorite combination...
And then we just went where the road took us.
Which happened to be all over the city.
With a brief stop at Peaquods Pizza....
And then we slowly went into a pizza coma and had to call it a day.
Which I didn't particularly mind because Saturday Night Live
had its season premier episode last night.
#thingsloserssay
Yeah, I still love SNL, so what?!
 I've loved it since I was five years old and haven't stopped loving it.
Did I mention three new cast members joined this season?
All three from Chicago. All three from the Second City.
You know, that place I take classes every Tuesday...
I can dream can't I?

All in all, a pretty good weekend.
But don't ever expect me to take this many photos again.
It was a real pain, especially while doing it on a scooter.
that's what she said.

Speaking of that's what she said, The Office comes back in a week for
its last season! Woo hoo.
I'm still holding onto hope Michale Scott will return for just one last
that's what she said joke.

Happy Monday.
Ha. Ha.
Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter