I did it!

I created my first button!
Go on, look at it!
It's on the right side, under followers (speaking of, why haven't you joined yet?)
Isn't that fancy? It's got my own grab box and everything.
I am just so overjoyed.
And it only took me four hours to do it.
I'm such a whiz. 
So now that I have it, if someone could tell me what to do with it now that'd be great.
And I'd definitely be up for joining this whole button posting world if you've got one to share, as well.
I think I need to celebrate now by picking up a bottle of wine from the 7/11 down the street. 

Here it is.
So precious, I know. 

Shit. I just realized it's super tiny. The tutorial said 125 x 125 though. But compared to other buttons mine looks like Rachel Zoe. Ugh. It might as well be smoking a cigarette and wearing dark sunglasses. 
Swing and a miss. Again.


Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter