Happy Friday!

So remember yesterday when I joked about going out to see the Kardashians? 
Good thing I didn't waltz over there today.
Creepsters started lining up yesterday around 6 p.m. to have a chance to see them.
I shouldn't stay creepster. Maybe just weirdo.


 I guess I just don't know what it's like to idolize someone that much. I really can't imagine who I would be willing to wait in line for hours to see. Can you?

Kim tweeted this at 3 p.m. today "silly at sears."
She is a silly face. Look at her just being all silly and normal. Making funny tongue faces. Silly Kim.

But really, who would I wait in line for?
Hmm... Emma Stone.
Ellen.
Chris Farley (if only...)
Elizabeth Olsen.
Dominque Moceanu circe 1996.
Tinay Fey.
and Justin Bieber.
But that's where I draw the line.

Speaking of Elizabeth Olsen... I love her. I watched her indie flick last night "Martha Marcy May Marlene" because I like to feel indie and cool sometimes. And it was dark. I actually rewound the last few minutes because I was left thinking huhhhhh?

If you're in an indie film type of mood, I'd recommend it. 
But not if you've recently escaped from a hippy sex cult out east, it might hit a little too close to home at the moment.

On another note,
remember when Samuel L Jackson read Go the F**k to Sleep on video and it spread like crazy?


Now you do.

I may or may not have taped myself today reading my little book, A Bottle For You. A Bottle For Me. 
I mean, why not?

Why not? Because it's kinda weird. And I get embarrassed for myself just thinking about other people seeing it. And knowing that they know that I taped this myself, on my own free will.
But that's never stopped me before.

So now we've almost tackled every social media outlet to market our book. Me reading this book in my "theatrical voice" might be the final straw.

I don't want to brag, but I was a pretty big child actor in Norfolk, Nebraska. When the summer plays came to town, I was pretty much a sought after name in the 90s. But that's neither here nor there.

Anyway, the video is still uploading. I haven't figured out if I have the balls to post it or not. Every time I hear myself talk something screams Stephanie Tanner to me. And not her good years. I don't know what it is.

Happy Friday.









Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter