The Kardashians are coming to town! (and by town I mean Sears)

The other day I heard on the radio that the Kardashians are going to be in a Chicago suburb promoting their high couture line at Sears. (giggles.)
And then today it dawned me that these are just the girls I'd like to get my book in the hands of.
So I called my mom and asked her if she thought it would be a good idea if I camped out at the Sears in Schaumburg, IL for 10 hours tomorrow hoping I'd be one of the 200 "lucky fans" able to meet the beautiful armenian sisters.
She immediately said no. No, it would not be a good idea.
She has a point. I'm such a dreamer, that would not have been okay. Crowds + crowds of Kardashian fans + Kardashians in a Sears = my hell.

Which brings me to my fun little topic today- okay/not okay.


Going to a mall to meet the Kardashians on a Friday afternoon-
not okay.

Tweeting Snooki about your ironic children's book hoping she'll tweet back-
OKAY!


Sitting outside at your neighborhood Starbucks pretending blogging is your job-
OKAY!

Sitting outside at your neighborhood Starbucks dressed in a vest and winter scarf because it's barely 50 degrees outside-


not okay. I'm going home now.

Letting your dog sip from the public drinking fountain-
OKAY! 

if you do it right, your mouth shouldn't touch it anyway. 

Spending all day talking, playing, and posting photos of just your dog-
Not okay... time to meet more friends.


Getting a delightful little blue box in the mail from a friend asking if you will be her bridesmaid-


Better than OKAY. Isn't this adorable? 
The wedding isn't until next summer, but luckily I have the honor of being a BM in August for my very good friend Jeni! 

Woo hoo. 
I'm always so surprised/excited when I get asked to be in a wedding.
For a while there, I thought I'd have to find my bridesmaids on Craigslist.

Back to topic...

Starting chapter one of a new book idea every day and never getting to chapter two- 
not okay.

I watch Range Rover after Range Rover drive by in my neighborhood and wonder how I can get to that point. Or at least to the point where I no longer have to steal Splenda packets from Starbucks to fill my own Splenda jar at home. Who doesn't love individual packets of fake sugar? They're so classy.

I just need to be successful doing something I actually enjoy.
Time to get started on that book. For real this time. 

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter