Life on Belden

Well happy Monday!
Today has been a fun filled day of transferring services
i.e. gas, electric, cable ext-
all from a phone that doesn't get service.
So you can imagine the fun of that.
The joys of moving are never ending.
I say this every move (which in the last two years has been about five times)
But I really hope we stay here for a while.
And by a "while" I mean at least two years.
I haven't lived somewhere for more than two years since 2004.
That's gross.

Anyway,
I was able to snap a few more photos of our place...

This is our entry way,
or as Chris calls it "the mud room."
I've never heard it called this before, have you?
To which I ask, why would someone have so much mud on them 
they would need an entire room devoted to it?


And the "backyard" I love so dearly





One of these days I'm going to learn how to make all of my photos the same size...
Tiffany @The Coffeehouse keeps trying to help me, 
but I don't think she realizes just how short my knowledge is regarding "codes" and "htmls" 
and all of that other secret blogger info she keeps mentioning...
Check back to my posts from less than six months ago and you'll see exactly what I mean.

Naturally, Harlow wouldn't let me take a single photo in the "guest room"
without him in it.


This is also the dog who insists on sleeping with our guests whenever they come into town.
He's just very welcoming like that.


And it is so nice to finally have windows again!





I think Harlow likes the windows, as well.
Although I'm worried if he actually sees a squirrel one of these days he will literally bust through the window. 
And I'm not kidding.


And yes, I realize it looks like a jungle outside of our front windows.
In the morning, it sounds like one as well.
I think I've figured out there must be two feuding bird gangs
(Bloods AKA Cardinals vs the Crips AKA Blue Birds)
 that live in the trees outside 
and they often get into very loud verbal fights.
One of these mornings I'm just worried I'll step outside to see a dead bird on the sidewalk-
either a bullet to the chest or a stab wound in the back.


And that's a little of that.


Tonight I was planning on watching the Bachelorette
but we haven't gotten our DVR set up,
and I'm just not sure I can sit through two whole hours 
of watching Chris Harrison flirt with all of the men.
I usually prefer to fast forward through about 40% of it.

But it's Emily...
WWED

PS- I will announce the giveaway winner tonight! Check back!





Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter