Excited to announce the winner of the Target gift card goes to
Andrea @ Love is...

So Andrea shoot me an email at thedailytay@gmail.com
so I can send you your $30 gift card!
Or if you'd just like me to keep it feel free to choose that option as well.

Also...
It's almost here!

Our first batch of books is set to be delivered to us (Kam and I)
any day this week and then we will be shipping them to you!


So thank you so much to everyone who has already ordered their copy



And if you haven't yet, now is the perfect time! 
to order yours or leave me a comment below saying you'd like one.


As soon as Maxwell Drew Lachey Simpson get's her copy this book will be 
hard to come by!



and follow us on twitter @abottleforyoubook.




Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter