Bachelorette Edish

So how about last night's episode? 
It was .... I don't even remember. 
I guess that's one of the downfalls of having a heavenly little angel as the main gal-
it's pretty damn boring.

How did we go from Bachelor Ben banging Unibrow Courtney in the ocean
to Emily singing with Kermit the Frog?



I am honestly struggling to think of anything
snarky or sarcastic to even comment right now.

So let's just look at a few texts back and forth 
between my friend, Tyeler, and I while watching last night.



I'll stop here because they get even more embarrassing.
But we're obsessed. As is the rest of the world.
What is it about Emily Maynard?
I feel like I usually hate people like her
(gorgeous, insanely nice, rich, gorgeous, Southern accent, ext.)

I caught Chris watching the show last night-
which he never does... and he even commented
"she's just a sweetie, isn't she?"

She sure is. 
So what does that make the rest of us?
I think "sweetie" is a term I have never been called in my life.
And probably never will be.

I've come to the conclusion that Emily's only "fault" is that she might be one of the worst dancer's I have ever seen.
Like Ali Fedotowsky awkward.


But even her awkward dancing is cute.
Damn her.

Okay, I've said enough about her for the night.
I think I'm going to go get a drink.
But seriously.

Until next episode,
WWED.








Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter