A Bottle for You. A Bottle for Me.

Finally, finally, finally we are getting closer.
If all goes according our book is going to press this week!



And then the real fun begins. Selling it...

We're going to take orders a couple of ways, via our Facebook page, our website at abottleforyoubook.com or you can just email us at bottleforyoubook@gmail.com. All orders can be paid via paypal.

Here's a peak inside our first "children's book for adults"...


"Mommy's bags are all packed, she's ready to go,
So it's off to Auntie's for a day or so.
Now I've got no kids, it'll just be me and you,
I'm very excited, but what the F*%# do I do?"


"Together at last, baby and auntie on a roll,
Off to the park for a nice afternoon stroll.
Things couldn't be better pushing baby in the Bob,
It's the stroller of choice to avoid that judgmental mom mob."



"Let's head back home now, it's time for some food,
I'll feed you first, I don't want to be rude.
Speaking of rude, please don't spit in my face,
I don't really appreciate apricot puree all over the place."



"Now baby gets fussy and shoots his passy to the floor,
I grab it real quick and return it once more.
A judgmental glance is shot over my way,
Cool it bitch, does the five second rule not apply today?"

and these images really don't even do Kammie justice, you've got to see how amazing they look in print!

It will also be available in select boutiques around Chicago and Austin... Because well, that's where Kam and I live and will be starting to sell it immediately. If you have a store, or know of someone who does where you think this book might be a good fit please contact us today!

As always, more to come...




Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter