Eyebrows are so hot right now

Anyone else watch that basketball game last night?
I sure did. I was so excited for the game I even made Chris and I few pre game apps.

My standard: pickle roll ups.


and since Chris got home later than expected, I had eaten about the first three rows by the time he walked in the door. This is my go to snack. But ever since Pinterest came about and showed us how to make all sorts of cool shit I can't help but wonder if Pickle Roll Ups are lingering on the White Trash side of apps. I mean, it's cream cheese spread on meat with a pickle in the middle. The only thing missing is a piece of wonder bread and you have a legit WT meal. 

Whatever, they're delicious little bastards.

Next up: Guac dip a'la the bowl Jade bought us in Cabo.


Half the fun is making the dip in this restaurant style dish! Until you realize this restaurant style dish only makes enough dip four about 12 chips. It looks cool, but guac is meant to be eaten like ice cream- with a spoon. So between Chris and I, we had pretty much licked the bowl clean after ten minutes.

And for the final course: some good old fashioned Phillys

Kind of a random ass menu, I know. I wanted the roll ups, Chris wanted the Phillys, and we had some avocados that were about 2 days away from becoming prunes. So there you go.

Back to the game.


I totally picked Kentucky right from the beginning. But only because I'm really into eyebrows right now.


Anthony Davis- so hot.

Right up there with:







Is there such a thing as eyebrow extensions? Because I really want some. Lilly Collins should probably come out with her own line of extensions before Anthony Davis beats her to it. 

You shave your eyebrows once and the world never lets you forget it. I didn't completely shave them! It was middle school, what can I say? I was going through an intense Asian phase. 

Anyway, it was a good game to watch/do other things. I took up the application "Draw It" last night. Finally a game I can beat Chris at! All of my years of doodling and making faces out of the word "boy" or drawing 3D boxes in notebooks is finally going to pay off I think.

I was also browsing a few blogs, one particular that is super cute you should check out is Dana over at five30three
I am always amazed at how pretty other peoples blogs are. I feel like somewhere along the lines every blogger took a secret graphic design class that I missed out on... Luckily, Dana has been so kind to give me some tips that I'm anxious to try out. I might even make my first button soon. 

Anyway, happy Tuesday. It's time for a stroll to enjoy this wonderful Chicago weather.








Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter