30 Things You Shouldn't Say To A Blogger



1. You sure take a lot of photos of yourself.

2. Don't you think blogging is kind of outdated?

3. Do you ever spell check your posts?

4. I didn't know people still read blogs.

5. People really pay you? Why?

6. Remind me again why you blog?

7. Does it make you feel bad when you don't get many comments?

8. Do you ever feel weird about sharing so much?

9. Don't you think blogging is kind of narcissistic?

10. Why do you act like this is a job or something?

11. You should make your page like more professional looking, you know?

12. How long are you going to keep doing this?

13. Do you ever wish you were like a real writer?

14. I know you have a blog, but I don't really ever read it.

15. I liked your blog better when you first started.

16. Do you know what would make your blog a lot better?

17. I just don't get why people who don't know you read your blog, no offense or anything.

18. Aren't you afraid of stalkers?

19. I'd start a blog, but I'm just so busy.

20. That photo doesn't look anything like you.

21. I just feel like your blog is way different now.

22. What's the point of blogging? I just don't get it.

23. All of your photos are just so similar.

24. Don't you ever feel like kind of a sell-out?

25. I have a great idea about something you should blog about.

26. Pretty much everybody has a blog now.

27. Are you going to turn this into a blog post?

28. I was going to start a blog, but it seemed kind of weird to me.

29. Blogging is just a hobby, why do you take it so seriously?

30. I feel like blogs are getting less popular all the time.

Have anything else you'd like to add? Tell me below!

*Feel free to click share if you can agree to any of the above!

 photo signature-23.png

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter