Weekly Recap a la Vlog...

Bottoms up, you guys. 

I'm about to present to you my first vlog ever. I'm a little nervous about it so please resist the urge to make fun of my lisp (Mr. Wilson, the Northern Hills Elementary speech pathologist, would be so disappointed to see all of the exercises we did together didn't completely rid me of it)  or my raspy morning voice, or my eyes which appear to dart all over the room as if I'm chasing a laser pointer... Or even just the fact that this might be overall terrible quality. I have no idea what I'm doing. I was just in the mood to get a little crazy today... 

What the hell, it was actually kind of fun. Thus I present to you, my weekly recap- video style.


Have a great weekend, pals. Thanks for watching.

 photo signature-23.png

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter