Harlow Does Downtown

I got nervous this past weekend that it might be the last time Chicago was graced with such beautiful weather so I decided Harlow and I better make the most of it. So we put on our sneakers and ended up walking roughly eight miles all over the city after everything was said and done. It was fun, but I won't pretend I wasn't just a little over it around mile six.

Harlow on the other hand was on cloud nine and could have probably walked eight more miles. He's such a little diva and absolutely loves being downtown. And this whole time Chris and I thought we were living in Lincoln Park for Harlow's sake because it has grass, trees, and just more of an overall neighborhood feel to it. Boy, were we wrong.

Harlow tried to say hello to everyone one we passed, he chased every pigeon he saw, and he absolutely went nuts for the police horse.


He thinks he owns this city. Just look at that tail swing.



We only paused once for a brief break at Starbucks.

The wonderful day faded into an even better evening spent at Oz Park.


And the night was spent with pizza and wine on the couch waiting for the premier of Saturday Night Live. It was pretty much the most relaxing weekend ever and I enjoyed every minute of it.


Harlow may have finished the night with some ice-cream, as well. But don't ever try to tell him he's got some on his nose because he won't believe you.


Followed by a little of this today.



And that was my weekend. Cheers to another Monday. Can you believe it's already the last day of September? That means just one thing... the most wonderful time of the year is just around the corner. If you think I like fall, just wait for my holiday posts. I'm already giddy just thinking about it!


 photo signature-23.png

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter