Karly Kim

Introducing the very funny and very gorgeous, New York blogger, who also happens to be the queen of Instagram, Karly from Karly Kim.



1. So how is life in New York? 

New York life is amazing, it's very different from the suburbs of Seattle (where I hail from).  Everyone wants to stay up late, which is hard for me because I have the body of an 80 year old lady who wants to go to bed at 10pm.  I don't think I'll ever get used to meeting for "dinner" at 11pm.  11pm is called FourthMeal, and you get it from Taco Bell at the end of a shameful night.

2. On your "Meet Karly" page, which is hilarious by the way, you say that you love to take pictures. What is your favorite thing to photograph?

Engagement pictures and Hufflepuff (my dog).

3. If you had to choose, would you rather have a career in writing or photography?

My very own Sophie's Choice.   Photography is my genetic Asian skill and writing is my first love.  I pick writing, because if I learned anything from The Notebook it's to save yourself 7 years and go with your first love.



4. What would be the book title of your life?

I Thank Thee Lord For Eyeliner.

5. If you had one super power what would it be?

I wouldn't want a real super power, that's too much pressure to be spandex ready in my outfit at any given moment.  I would pick self-transportation.  Then I could make it around the city without having to ride the subway anymore.

*****

Karly, I'm dying to know how you walk in those shoes? And would you stop being so damn photogenic already?

Happy football Saturday everyone!

 photo signature-23.png

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter