Working Girl

Just when I go and write that lovely post about Chicago yesterday,
 it goes and bites me in the ass today.
$4.70/gallon is the going right for gas right now here in the good old Windy City,
it's currently the most expensive in the country I've heard.
I remember back in the day when I used to drive a toy sized Honda and it would cost me around $28
to fill up my entire tank, and that usually included a fountain pop.
So naturally it would make sense that this is the week I have to embark on a ten hour car trip because:

a. I'm going to hang out with Knox while his sister is born on Thursday
and
b. I'm attending a sales conference for my job.

You know that one job I've mentioned a time or two... Well as of late it's been a lot more
time consuming/successful so I'm going to try to ride that wave out as long as possible.
I don't like to get into too many details when it comes to discussing my "professional life"
so let's just say I'm in sales and I work for Lisa Frank and leave it at that.
Good? Good.

I apologize that this is pathetically short.
 I was up at 5:00 a.m. today and have to be up at 4:00 a.m. tomorrow so unfortunately I'm going to have to be even more lame and just share some photos of Harlow meeting his new friend, Hazel, earlier today and call it a night.


Imagine if we acted like this upon meeting someone new...
Rather than making small talk instead we'd just jump all over each other and wrestle on the ground to make a good first impression.


I think Har and Haze liked each other.
Good thing they're both fixed.

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter