V Necks, Roses, and Hair Gel.

I'm still not sure if I'm going to be able to stick it out this season.
I just can't with Des, like I literally can't.
It's the Winnie syndrome. I look at her and I just see Winnie from Wonder Years.
And then I hear adult Kevin Arnold, as read by Daniel Stern, narrating her every move.
Thus I'd like to present to you Des's season of the Bachelorette,
written by me, but narrated by Kevin Arnold.


I skipped last week so here are my thoughts on the Bachelorette jumping in an episode late.
The V necks are as low as ever, and the guys are as douchey as always.
Looks like Des is in for a rough couple of months!
Then again maybe she's not, I don't really trust a girl who says things such as
"I want to feel like a princess" and "I feel like a princess" all in the same day.

So we've got the first date with Jef one F, excuse me I mean Brooks.
Maybe it's his hair, or it could be his super positive attitude and the fact he's from Salt Lake,
but Jef and Brooks remind me of each other.


I'm calling it right here, the Mormon men on the Bachelorette are like the Mormon girls in blogland,
they're just taking over.

I'd like to note here that I almost shut the TV off when Des and Garth Brooks drove up to a bridge
highlighted in purple light with chandeliers hanging from above.
Really, like really?
ABC is really reaching this time around.

Luckily I didn't turn it off though, because I was still watching when they brought out the rapper from
Who Let the Dogs Out.
Or Solider Boy whatever, same thing.
And if there's one thing I'd like to see this season,
it's ten Caucasian men who willingly went on a dating show to meet their wife- attempt to rap.


They didn't disappoint, I just want to know how Solider Boy's manager talked him into this.

And then I saw five guys talk about their mother, sister, and their nana with tears in their eyes
as they tried to prove to Des why they're the right man for her.
And I knew I had to stop for the night. I just can't watch grown men fight for a flower.
Or for a Des.
 I especially can't watch this show with the thousands of tweets popping up every second on the bottom of the screen.

I might give it another shot tomorrow, but for now I'm gonna have to quit only thirty minutes in.
It's just too much.
Keep the V necks deep and the hair greased, gentlemen.
I'm clocking out.

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter