Bach Edition- Men Tell Nothing

Ugh.
Do I really have to talk about this episode?
Because I have nothing to say.
Women Tell All is so much better.
The guys need to take a cue from the Bachelor gals and learn to be a little more
bitchy, bitter, and resentful.
It makes for much better TV.
All I heard was "blah blah blah thank you Emily for opening up my eyes."
Emily dumps all these guys and yet she still gets a "thank you" at the end?
No thanks.

So I'm gonna be uber brief and just do a quick run down of what I took away last night.


Guys who were kicked off in the first episodes- need not to comment.
Yeah, I'm talking to you long haired man in the back row, shut up.
Nobody knows you.

Sean- clearly post Bachelorette "attention" has been good for him.
He was absolutely glowing.
Either that or he's pregnant.

Ryan- is it me or has his douchey-ness become kind of cute?
Like in a douchestastic kind of way?
You gotta appreciate a guy who says he has "many wordly qualitites"
and manages to hold a straight face.
I do anyway.
Or maybe I was just distracted by the Texas Lonhorn symbols
he's shaved into his beard?!

Chris- I can appreciate the fact he's good looking...
But something is defnitely wrong with him.
He scowled the entire time, and when he wasn't scowling he was twitching.
And when he wasn't twitching he was tilting his head down.
And when he wasn't tilting his head down, he was tucking his chin into his neck.
He said he's ready for a girl to change his life that he'll never forget?
Well if I should ever see him in Chicago I'd like to run up to him,
punch him in the adam's apple and say
"You're welcome, I'm the girl you'll never forget for the rest of your life!"
and then run away.

Kalon- Let's just say I started following him on Twitter last night.

Doug- Needs to just go and settle down with one of those Duggar girls already.

I think after last night we all know who the winner is.
It's pretty obvious.
C Harrison.
There was giggling, there was blushing,
and not all just from Chris.
Emily seemed into it, as well.

That's all I've got.

Except one more thing,
Hey Emily, I called, I want my Jessica Simpson hair extensions back.
K? Thanks, bye.





Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter