The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever

It's June 7th and currently 53 degrees. I'm not okay with this.
We need to get the sunshine and hot weather back asap.
I should not be wearing jeans right now, I didn't pay for new bronzing lotion for my legs for nothing.

Anyway, I'm happy to announce the Blackhawks won again last night.
This means we are just one win away from the finals!
I've heard last time Chicago won the cup the city went absolutely nuts,
so naturally I'm anxious to experience this myself.
We watched the game with some friends at a bar close to our house,
as did the police men who pulled up right outside, just within view of the large screen on the wall.


They sat there for the entire game, if you look closely you can actually see them leaning in to watch.
I'm pretty sure someone could have robbed the bank across the street and they wouldn't have noticed.
I love the sport culture in this city, absolutely love it.
When the Blackhawks won last night the entire bar (which was extremely packed) went crazy
and started celebrating like it was New Years.
Like I said, I'm so glad I chose this year to become a hockey fan.

Moving right along... it's time for another edition of
The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever.

I gotta mention little Knoxer from the photo above first and foremost,
because there's a good chance this might be the last week of his life as an only child,
as his little sister will most likely be arriving next week.
Of course he's going to love being a big brother, but let's just say he's really loved be an only child...

Next on my wish has to be
Facebook Statuses About Game of Thrones.

I have no idea what this series is about other than what I see people post on Twitter and Facebook.
From what I've gathered,
some characters died, some lived, and some got married in a "red wedding"
and everybody had their opinons about it.

Speaking of red weddings, Russia was shocked this week to learn that their beloved
President Vladimir Putin is divorcing his wife.
 However it should be noted that Putin hasn't actually been seen in public with his wife in over a year,
as it's rumored she's had a bit of a "tough time as of late."
But she's NOT having a breakdown.
Being Mrs. Putin would be a tough role for anyone to play I'm sure.

And then we've got
Gloria's son next on my list.

He's the son of the 84 year old woman who won 590 million in last months Powerball.
590 MILLION.
Can you imagine? He'll be able to buy as many salmon colored pattern shirts as he'd like!
What I'd like to know is how an 84 year old's life changes with that much more money?
Does she buy herself a more comfortable recliner? Maybe some better prescription sunglasses?
Well cheers to them I say.
If there's one lesson we can take away from this story it's
NEVER LET PEOPLE CUT IN LINE AT THE GROCERY STORE.
especially if they're old, they're just trying to steal your winning lotto ticket.

Because my list is a bit short this week I'm going to direct you over to
Buzzfeed  to finish your laughs for the day with this post-
25 Photos You Need To Really Look At To Understand
Here's just the first two, I literally cried I was laughing so hard.

1. (This is not a dog politely riding the train to work.)

2. (This is not a tiny man riding on a woman’s back.)

The list only gets better.

And before I go there's one last photo I have to share, it's one of those that kinda tugs at the heart.
It's Figo, the canine partner of fallen Kentucky police office, Jason Ellis,
paying his last respects.

For those who knew the two, it's been said they truly had a partnership and friendship unlike any other.

Enjoy your weekend, make it a good one.

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter