The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever

Lola Grace was born at 5:40 a.m. this morning weighing in at 6.11 pounds with a handful of dark hair,
and ten fingers and ten toes.
Knox wasn't quite up to meeting his sister just yet so I stayed home with him to eat donuts
this morning while my parents went up to the hospital.
When my mom came home she showed Knox a photo of his sister and his first reaction was,
"NO!"
It was precious. Just like my reaction when I met my siblings.

I don't have photos to post yet because I'm assuming she's still covered in goo and looks more like a foamy sausage link than the sweet litte baby girl she is,
but don't you worry, she'll be all over Instagram in no time.
In the meantime, here's a photo of Knox from last night during our first sleepover together.

We had a blast.
I introduced him to the Ouija Board, we played Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board,
and at the end of the night I didn't even have to dip his hand in water and he still pissed his pants.
Like I said, we had a blast.

But let's do this thing because I've got a baby to meet, so it's officially time for another edition of
The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever.

It could be the fact I just ate six donut holes, but right now my first mention will have to be
Miley's Abs.

This photo has been circulating the internets all week.
I can't tell if I'm more impressed with her tone stomach, or the fact she managed to find
elastic waist band jeans post 1987.
And where can I get a pair?!
Meanwhile, poor Hannah Montana is reportedly still hiding out in a pool full of Bons Bons
 apparently very depressed and unable to accept the fact her career is indeed over.

Amanda Bynes sends her best wishes to Hannah!

Coming in right behind Miley's abs for the best week ever are
The Na'vis.

If Miami Heat wins the NBA championship, Chris Bosh will be the first member of the Na'vi tribe
(from the habitable moon of Pandora) to claim such an accomplishment.
You go Bosh! The whole tribe is cheering for you.
But if he loses Tim Duncan gets to eat his offspring...

Next up let's hear it for
African tourism! 
I heard on the news this morning the Obama family will be taking a fun little rendezvous to Africa soon
rumored to cost American tax payers around 100 million dollars.

I love that Obama's a family man and I think they deserve a vacation just like anyone else, 
but a 100 million dollar vacay during a recession seems like a little bit much to me.
Just a little.
Everyone's making cut backs right now.
Would it kill them to go to Worlds Of Fun this summer instead?
Maybe a trip to Branson? How about a fun staycation in the backyard?
Michelle can make fat free s'mores for the kids.

Speaking of Obama, Twitter is blowing up this week because America's Sweetheart
Hilary Clinton just got an account!
*just for the record this is the first (and only) time Hilary has ever been referred to as 
America's Sweetheart.
It's rumored the first contact she had to block was called "TheLittleBlueDress."

And finally to conclude, there's only one group that are truly having the best week ever,
Dads.

Hope you're able to take some time this weekend to grill, have a beer, play a round of golf,
and do whatever else it is you like to do with your dad.

I'm off to meet Lola. Have a great Friday!

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter