Pursuit of Pink


Introducing Lindsay from Pursuit of Pink.



1. Describe your blog in three words.

Sassy, fun, positive

2. What inspired you to start blogging the first place?

Reading other blogs really inspired me - the word obsessed might have come into play. I could not start or end my day without reading all of the great blogs out there. I would read what they talked about and see all of their personal style posts and think "I do that, I shop there, why don't I do this?" So I did. And I'm so happy I did because so many of my friends in real life have appreciated my tips and style posts and I have made such awesome connections with people from all over the country simply by documenting my likes and life.

3. You're having a baby in three short weeks, what kind of excitement or nerves 
are you experiencing right now?




I must admit that I am extremely nervous! Not really nervous about being a mom, just nervous about birthing this child. I do not handle pain (or even the thought of pain) well and I am slightly scared for how the labor and delivery process will go. But on a much more positive note, I cannot wait to meet my little girl, snuggle her and dress her up in tons of cute clothes. We seriously have received so many clothes that I can probably dress her in four different outfits a day! She will be like a real life doll for me!

4. I know people like to give all sorts of new advice to moms-to-be, 
any examples of funny advice you might have gotten?

Yes, my great aunt (Dad's aunt) told me to always take a 1/2 day everyday for myself when the baby is here. Um, I sure would like to know how she thinks I'm going to do that when the baby needs to feed every 3 hours and be changed constantly. Is that even humanly possible? Maybe if I was Angelina Jolie and had a nanny, then sure! I need to get on that.

5. What direction do you see your blog going in after you give birth to your baby? 
Can we be looking forward to a new fashion blogger baby on the scene?

I hope to keep the majority of my posts the same as prior to baby: personal style, beauty, home decor, organization and recipes. But I'm not naive to think that I WON'T blog about my life with baby. Just looking at how things have been during my pregnancy, my readers love keeping up with my pregnancy updates so I know I will include some baby stuff. But I don't want to turn into a mommy blogger where all I blog about is mom stuff, there is so much more than that! In fact (and going along with the advice question) one of my good friends told me to not lose my identity and to not just think of myself as my little girl's mom. I want my blog to be about all aspects of my life so that I can reach a variety of readers and not just mommies. I know all mommies need a break!

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter