The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever

I got up nice and early today at Chris's cabin because I fully intended on being a good blogger
and writing a quick post.


I was sipping my coffee outside, watching the dogs play, and was just about to grab my Mac
when Chris showed up in the boat and all of my plans went by the wayside.


I traded in blogging for fishing today and I'm okay with that. 
Sometimes life gets in the way of the computer, and when that happens you gotta relish in it.


I'm not sure what I love more about being at Chris's cabin,
the way Harlow runs around like a little boy on summer break,
or the way Chris runs around like a little boy on summer break.


I came in from the bonfire last night around 1:15 a.m. after Harlow had eaten both of the hotdogs
I tried to roast, right off the stick I might add.
He thinks the rules don't apply at the cabin I think.


The moment the sun began to rise Harlow was at my side whimpering to be let out of the cabin
so he could run like a wild man outside.
I can't explain to you how incredibly nuts he acts here.
It's pretty entertaining.
His cousin, Vandal, doesn't exactly help his case.


He likes to think he's an alligator as he sulks around under the dock waiting for his next unsuspecting victim that he can scare.


And that's all I've got, sorry for straying from my usual schedule, I'm just in vacation mode.
I suggest you do the same.
Feel free to follow along on Instagram @taylorgracewolfe if you'd like to see more
Harlow-at-the-lake pictures.
And I might throw in a few baby Yorkie photos as well since my mom's dog, Izzy, just had three puppies last week. They're pretty cute.


Happy weekend, friends.



Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter