The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever

Today I've got a big sales presentation with a lot riding on it
so I haven't got much time to mess around.
The client I'm seeing is rumored to pay in gum, so obviously I want to nail this!
I haven't given a "sales presentation" since the 80s, and I haven't worked on a Friday since the 70s.
So wish me luck. This should be interesting.
I've packed my tap shoes and diving sticks as a backup just in case...

Anyway, we've got a lot to cover. So let's get to it, it's time for another edition of
The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever.


First up, I'd like to mention
Fake Holidays.
More specifically "Siblings Day."

Some of you may or may not have noticed this week there was a new trend of
people posting photos of their siblings on Facebook/Instagram boasting "Happy Siblings Day!"
And suddenly it spread like jean skirts at a Duggar reunion.
But I think we all know that if not for social media, this so called "holiday" wouldn't be around at all.
It's not like we'd be sending our brothers and sisters "I love you" cards in the mail.
Maybe an e-card, but that's it.

"Not true!!!! I celebrate Sibling Day every day!" -said James Haven, Angelina Jolie's brother.


Well maybe he's an exception. Same with Kirk Cameron.

Moving on.
The most obvious next choice on my list is Russian President, Vladimir Putin.


As much as his security tried to protect him, it would appear that thanks to some bold female protesters this week, Vlady just saw his first pair of boobies!
And it immediately sent him into some weird form of the Robot.
I really wish I had more time, because I think I could write an entire post just captioning this photo.
What do you think? Got anything good?

Speaking of creepy old men,
Hugh Hefner just celebrated his 107th 87th birthday this week!

His wife, Crystal Harris who is 26, said she gave him a "very special piece of 3D art"
for his birthday gift.
What a doll, here she is holding up her handy work.


Homemade gifts seriously are the best.

Hippies, Hipsters, and Wannabees 

are also having a pretty great week (when aren't they though?) thanks to the music festival, Coachella
going on right now in Southern California.
So grab your flower headbands, flowy skirts, and low self esteem and head on out!
This is the best place to see and be seen right now.
Never mind that it's basically summer, make sure to pack every pair of
Combat, Moccasin, and Rider boots you own!
(But only if you wear them with jean shorts that button above your naval.)
Do less, hippies. Do less.

And finally, I'm going to wrap this up by saying that
Middle America 
is having the best week ever.
Because with all this nuclear action talk from North Korea,
I'd rather be inland than outland.
Hope Coachella installed bomb shelters next to all of their smoke tents.
Stay away, Kimmy. You look like a fat faced spoiled five year old.


Mess with the bull, you'll get the horns.
That's all I'm saying.

This has been another edition of
The Daily Tay's Best Week Ever.
Have a wonderful weekend!



Follow along as I take photos of blood mary's at brunch on Instagram @taylorgracewolfe.

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter