Ask Ashley

And just like that it was May.





As much as I'd like to just sit here and gush about how much I love May
because it's my birthday month, and it's basically the start of summer,
and the two year anniversary of Bin Laden's death,
as well as the one year anniversary of the biggest baby ever to be born,
(Jessica Simpson's)
I've got something else up my sleeve for today...
It's a little game I'm bringing back from the 90s called
Ask Ashley! .... That's Me!

Dear Ashley, 
Young celebrities seem to have it so hard these days. They're always getting into trouble and presenting
themselves in questionable ways while out in the public eye. 
What would your advice be for a young starlet who has been seen out and about town looking like a dirty squirrel monkey?


Any advice would me much appreciated!


Oh wow, solid suggestion my friend. Thank you! Moving right along.

Dear Ashley,
What do you make of this tweet?

I feel like it's really mean, but maybe I'm just being sensitive?
What would your response be to someone who tweeted something like this for all of the social media
 world to see (while also often complaining about being bullied herself?)


Well said.
You don't mess around, do you? Let's go on to the next question.

Dear Ashley,
It seems like people in Hollywood will do absolutely anything these days to make themselves
stand out or seem super trendy.
What do you think of the new half long/half buzzed hairstyle we've been seeing more and more of lately?



Pretty cool, right? It's like the mullet's hipster cousin:
party on the right, business man on the left.
So what are your thoughts,
are celebs doing this just to get attention, or do you feel they really think it looks good?



Point taken.

Well this has been fun, I've certainly learned a lot.
I hope you all have a wonderful May Day!
I'm sure the old Dixie cups with a pipe cleaner handle, full of popcorn and leftover Easter jelly beans
no longer cut it as May Day baskets thanks to Pinterest.
So if you consider something like this to be a May Day basket,


well then you only have yourself to blame as to why all the other mothers hate you.
Just kidding!
But not really.


Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter