Luck of the Irish

This weekend wore me out.
I didn't even do much and I'm just exhausted. 
I've decided I can't party like the Irish and that's okay with me. 
Friday night Chris and I met friends downtown at The Wit for a few drinks, 
then went to my favorite dive bar called Snickers.
There's not a lot of dive bars downtown, but believe you me I've managed to find the few there are.
Where else can you get a can of PBR and a Kamikaze shot for only $4? 
Nowhere. 

Anyway, sometime after Snickers I decided it would be a good idea to get a few 
shots of the river before it was died green.
These would be said photos.
And luckily after this Chris and I felt it was our time to go home.

Needless to say, Saturday morning I was feeling less than hot.
 But Chris and I mustered up our strength and headed out to see what St. Patricks shenanigans Chicago had to offer.

In the photo below I was trying to make Harlow smile, 
I swear I wasn't hurting him.


I'm not going to bore you with the rest of the details of our day,
I'll just say we started at a house party in Wicker Park and ended at a burger bar close to home.
And yes, I still think of Josh Hartnett every time I'm in that neighborhood.
All in all it was a good day,
and it reminded me more than ever that I am so ready for summer festival season to begin.

On another note,
I've heard through the blog-grapevine that I'm supposed to tell you all how to
follow me on Bloglovin or something...
(I mean if you want)
I don't really understand any of this to be quite honest because I just read blogs completely at random,
but I think if you click here you can follow me. I think, I'm not 100% sure.

Who's ready for Monday? Not me.
Sooooo not me.

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter