BlogMD

I'm dying a slow death here. Yesterday morning I woke up with the most intense sore throat ever.
You know when you feel like you have a spiky golf ball in the back of your throat preventing any normal breathing/swallowing to happen?
Yeah, it was one of those. I hoped it was just an after affect of the weekend and would go away today.
Well I was wrong. I don't know what on earth is wrong with me but I'm hurting.
Besides a sore throat my neck, back, and shoulders feel like I was in a small plane crash.
I'm running a teeny tiny fever of 99 degrees, which I know barely counts, and yet it seemed to oddly gratify me when I saw the temp pass 98 degrees. (I do, Cherish You...)
I also have a double chin because my tonsils are so swollen,
and when I turn my head from side to side it hurts like hell.
I can't breath, my nose is stuffed, and food sounds disgusting.
Well except for a smoothie. I could always go for a smoothie.
And Harlow is being unusually nice to me.
I read somewhere dogs can smell illness, so I think he knows there's something bad brewing.
Rather than demanding ten walks today, we've only been on two.

I googled "sick day" and this is what I got.
Besides the awkward denim couch, I thought this girl was pretty darn cute.

I'm not trying to be Jenny Complainer. I just hate feeling like this.
Any doctor folk out there know what's wrong with me?
Or is it just a good old fashioned cold and I'm being a huge wimp?

And because blogging kinda sucks when you're feeling like crap,
I'm now going to use the Guess Who game I set up a few days ago.
Play along, it's fun I swear.
(All you have to do is see if you can match the description to the girl.)
*and I'm announcing the winner of the giveaway below as well!

Guess Who-  Bloggy Styley.

A. She cannot go a day without Starbucks, loves DIY projects,
 and has one person dance parties on a daily basis.

B. She is a California beach girl who loves to put maple syrup in her cappuccino's, and is borderline obsessed with nail polish.

C. Her motto is just throw some glitter on it and call it a day, she can reference any situation back to a Real Housewives moment and constantly complains about the life stories people choose to tell during Jeopardy halftime.

D. She currently lives in Germany (but she's a complete Masshole), has a chubby English Bulldog named Brutus Baxter-Barkly, and has wasted approximately 5% of her life waiting for her husband to come out of the locker room after his hockey games.

E. Lives in Texas, a member of the All boys club (for now), loves homemade lasagna, terrified of cats, and loves watching Disney movies.

F. Tweeting celebrities, changing her nail color, and polishing her hair poofing skills are what she lives for. She spends half her day on television, and the other half thinking about what she's going to eat next.

Answers:
A- 1 Erin from Simply Just Lovely
B- 2 Shannon from Shannon Hearts
C- 6 Sarah from Venus Trapped in Mars
D- 6 Kym from Travel Babbles
E- Rekita from Her and Nicole
F- 4 Maxine from Max Out

Last week's giveaway winner is Kay at kstoll129@gmail.com!
Congrats, I will be emailing you shortly!

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter