Bachelor Edition- Bad Girls Club

This week the girls were super spoiled and had to pack their bags to travel to....
{drum roll please}
MONTANA!
Montana? What the hell, ABC?
What was Iowa too expensive?
I understand times are hard, but c'mon back in the day you used to take the girls to Disney World.

Guess it should have come as no surprise when the "famous singer" chosen to serenade
Lindsay and Sean was Jewel's cousin,  (twice removed.)
Or was it the girl from Nashville?
Like my favorite shampoo commercial once said,
if you can't tell, why should we?

I just don't understand Lindsay.
Like literally, I can't understand a single word the girl says because it's 100% baby talk.


And as soon as it hits a certain octave it's just lost on me.
I look at her big brown eyes and it might as well be a baby bunny trying to talk to me.

And then there was that awkward group date.
Turns out the Paul Bunyan look isn't good on everyone.
It was a shock to me, as well.

Whoever comes up with these dates is a real jackass.
"Then let's have them carry hay and drinks goats milk and stuff..."
Yeah, great idea. Then tomorrow they can play truth or dare with cows blood.
But blah blah blah Robyn got super pissed, Leslie was ready to crack skulls.
and Selma looked eerily similar to Jafar's estranged wife.
I could care less about all that.
Let's move on to the more important stuff.
Like crazy bones Tierra.


Will someone tell me what's going on with her already?
Like is this a joke? She can't be real.
For starters, she cackles like an absolute nut job every time she's on camera, do you notice that?
She's all,
"Sean is my husband. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

"My hair is brown. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."


"Cat. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."


What in the hell is she always laughing about?
There's a part of me that truly thinks she might just be Chris Harrison with a wig on.
 Anyone else see it?


I don't get it.
And I don't really plan on losing sleep about it either.

In the end, I was sad to see Robyn go.
That girl had some sass. And we only got to see the very tip of it.
As a fellow member of the bad girls club, we shall take a shot for you tonight Robyn.

Regarding tomorrow, well I don't plan on watching.
I just can't handle two nights of this crap.
I got better stuff to do like watch Dance Moms.

I'm out.
See you next week Bachelor friends.



Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter