My Photo Shoot

So today I had a photographer take some professional shots of me.
I figured it was due time. You know for my website and stuff.
And everyone needs to have some classy photos of themselves on hand.
I mean if I had a dollar for every time I've been asked for glossy photos of myself,
I'd have almost enough money to purchase Glamour Shots (from a bum.)

Try not to get too jealous, but here's a sneak peek.
My photographer was Sandy Wolfe (no relation really, just by blood is all.)
And she used an "iphone" camera. Really fancy shit.
The editing program she works with is "Instagram."

How did I do my hair, asked no one.
Well I'm glad you mentioned it because it's really quite simple!
I showered last night, then slept on it wet, and wrapped it in a "bun" on the drive to my appointment today.
I call it the "sticky bun."
And when I took my hair out of said sticky bun eight hours later it looked like that.

Then my "photographer" and I attempted to take some really good selfies
to show us "toasting" the launch of my new site.

Precious, right?
What you didn't see is how many shots we tried just to get this one "good" photo.

First we tried to do the traditional ol mirror shot.


Naturally that didn't work.
So then we flipped the camera on the iphone.

*sidenote: clicking camera on my phone when I don't realize the lens is facing me
might be the scariest thing I know.




Those little hos on Instagram have the self taken shot mastered.
I really don't give them enough credit.
And on that note I've got a full flute of champagne to drink.
Don't worry, I'll be back tomorrow with a full fledged post.
No more of this selfie photo shoot shit, I promise.

PS thanks for all of the great submissions for The Browse.
I've found so many great blogs in the past 48 hours it's ridic.

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter