I Suffer

I try to keep it light and friendly on here for the most part,
except for the times I stray and accidentally write a darkly depressing post about being 
broke at age twenty five.
But can we agree I don't get serious on here too often?
Good. Glad we can agree on something.
Well that's going to change today because I'd like to open up a little and talk about
something I suffer from on a daily basis.
I've mentioned it occasionally on here before, but I think it's really time to have an in depth
conversation about my illness.
Who knows, maybe I'll learn some of you suffer as well.

My name is Taylor,
and I have WUD.
Winter Ugly Disorder/noun
But I'm not ashamed anymore. That's a lie.

Symptoms of WUD include but are not limited to:

Extremely dry and brittle hair.
Static electricity that clings to your head as if you just rubbed it on a balloon.
WUD sufferers are also known to have extremely dark roots.
Excessive hair growth on legs and ankle areas.
A bronzed face that does match one's neck.
Palms and fingers covered in a faux tan substance.
Nail beds that appear to have been chewed on by a wild pack of dingos.
Cracked lips like the kid from 3rd grade with the red ring around his mouth.

Okay, I just had a lol moment remembering all the kids who couldn't stop licking their damn
mouth back at Northern Hills elementary. You know who you are.


And these are just the superficial symptoms my friends.
WUD goes much deeper that simply physical side affects,
as all sufferers know.

Increased appetite. Mostly for pizza.
Lack of desire to change out of sweat pants.
Fear of being tagged in photos on Facebook.
Talking oneself into believing leggings look just as nice as jeans.
Strong urges to lay on the couch at all times of the day.
An unexplained desire to watch Lifetime.
cough cough Casey Anthony movie. 
And if I'm being completely honest I should admit I also watched
"She Made Them Do It" the Sarah Jo Pender story.
But I blame it on my WUD! I would never watch a movie like that regularly.


But I refuse to let my WUD run my life.
I am strong a girl and I am going to beat this illness one Instagram filter at a time.
(preferably X-Pro II.)
Or by hibernating until April....

And on that note now scurry on over to The Browse and see who is being featured today.
Will be giving away more ad space tonight!
@thebrowse  The Browse on Facebook



Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter