I'm Back!

So much to say.
So little internet usage I have right now.
How we don't live in a world where Wifi is simply everywhere is beyond me.
We can have internet on an airplane but not everywhere on the ground?
What's that all about?
Someone needs to get on this.


Anyway, for now I'll just start with this.
This is when Knox was pretending to like me.
He really likes to toy with me, that one.
I've decided he reminds me a lot of Regina George.
He only likes me when he wants something from me.
Then he gets rid of me just as fast.
But he knows he can be nice to me again a minute later and I'll get all excited and come crawling back.
It's sick.

And then we set sail for the Bahamas...

And our days went something like this-


I finally learned how to make a beer whistle!
Big moment for me.

And we rang in a new year.
Good times were had.
 

More to come.
Much more to come.



Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter