A Seriously Controversial Post

I've been going through some troubles lately so this might
be more of a serious post today.
I've got a lot on mind and some things I just need to say...

Jk, I'm totally kidding.
I just wanted to be an attention whore and see if I would attract more traffic
if you all thought I was going to talk about something important or controversial.
And I love saying jk.
I can't imagine life back in the day when you actually had to say just kidding.
How annoying.

These have been my days as of late.
I think we both know I'm doing okay.
Besides the fact I'm so pale I glow like the apple icon. That's the not the point here.
My WUD is in full force. Winter Ugly Disorder. But I'm embracing it.


And this is me last night.
And this is also why I don't like photos featuring just my lovely self.
Because I look like a clown. Or someone I'd like to punch.

Anyway, I just got a Diet Coke from my parents garage fridge
(which is always the fridge with the goods)
and was pleasantly surprised to find that it's cold enough outside to make
the sodas partially frozen.
Diet Coke with a little bit of slush= small life pleasure.
Fridge in the garage= Midwestern luxury living.
Where else in this country do people store so much food they actually require more than one fridge?
God love Nebraska.

This is a fun game so I'm gonna roll with it.

Small Life Pleasures

Finding a dollar bill on the street.
I once jumped out of a moving car because I saw a $10 bill on the sidewalk.
I'm not even jk'ing.

I also love finding money in my pockets.
It doesn't matter that it was already my money, it's still pretty exciting to me.

Getting a Gardetto bag with mostly brown things.
I'm aware they make bags full of brown things.
But it's not the same. I need some of the bread sticks to make me appreciate the brown things.

Waking up four hours before your alarm and realizing you get four
more hours to sleep.
I haven't set an alarm in a few weeks, but I remember this feeling being a good one.

When places have free cookies.
Hotel lobbies, banks, hospitals, I don't care where it is.
If everyone gave free cookies I think we'd have less unhappy people.
And more obese probably.

Finding out via Facebook the girl you loathed in high school is on her third baby.
Third daddy. Zero marriage.

When Starbucks screws up and makes me a grande rather than a tall.
This has only happened to me once, but it was pretty awesome to get that extra $1.45 for free.

When my iphone stays charged for an entire day without juicing up.
It's exhilarating really.

Extra french fries at the bottom of the bag.
Holy hell do I love french fries.

Hearing Forgot about Dre when you least expect it.
You know all me, still same old G, but I been low key,
gets me every time.

When the TSA opens a new security line right when I walk up.
This happens rarely, but it's pretty sweet when it does.

When I stumble across Love & Basketball on TV.
If Tonya Randall hadn't gotten pregnant that movie would have been pretty different I bet.

When my eyelashes are having a good mascara day.

And I'll end on that last narcissistic note.
What are your small pleasures?

Photobucket

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter